The International Advertising Association (IAA), headquartered in New York, was founded in 1938 to champion responsible marketing. With its 50 chapters in 76 countries, the IAA is the global voice to connect, inform and represent the marketing communications industry as an inspiration for business and society.
- The IAA New York Chapter is the largest in the United States and is dedicated to the following missions:
- To provide a strategic forum for the discussion of industry issues and development of professional networks through a series of luncheons, seminars, and conferences
- To provide networking opportunities in a more social setting, such as our annual Summer and Holiday Balls
- Develop the professionals of tomorrow through our summer internship program and various workshops
- Support the global IAA mission of promoting the value of advertising globally, advocacy of freedom of commercial speech and consumer choice and encouraging industry self-regulation
- Visit the rest of our web site to learn more about the organization and the benefits of membership.
As an IAA member you can:
- Build your own network of the advertising and communications industry’s brightest stars – all over the world
- Attend – for free – exciting professional development forums that sharpen and build upon your tools
- Take part in roundtable discussions with the industry’s greatest minds on a variety of leading edge topics that affect your business
- Join us for an evening of glamour, gourmet food, and stimulating conversation at one of our gala events and socialize at exciting parties
- Tap our worldwide membership directory to obtain local expertise in a new market, or access our talent pool to find great new resources
- Utilize the resources of interns from all corners of the world